Sunday, November 29, 2009

✖SICK✖

Next Saturday & Sunday,
need to hang on for my cousin bro's wedding ceremony.
Between it,
I like their Pre-wedding photos much.
It was look like totally natural.
And its was look likes Korean movie's life.



sweet
Likes my cousin sis in-law's wedding dress

Congratz them much.
Please treasure our love.
千里姻缘一线牵

Today evening,hang THEAN HOU TEMPLE with family.
It was a long time i didn't hang there's.
The place is totally nicely.



Miss to hang there with my beloved next time and pray at there

I was getting sick now.
Fever + headache + flu.

I was totally hard to stay.
I still want having my Accounts and Kesusateraan paper on Tuesday.
Just went to saw doctor.
I really cant tahan d still went to saw doctor's.

Emm..still remember when i was sick,
you bought that i am terrible much's herbal let me drink on.

Miss have you beside me and caring for me now.
Dear,miss your hug much

No comments: