Friday, November 27, 2009

✖SHA'KO✖


Sha'ko Life

It was a long time i didn't getting Job's.
Miss my Sha'ko buddies much.
Em..how both of you recently?

That is i'm last years work at Sha'ko as a sales girl.
Sometimes will feel it tired when at work.
But this is a good started life for me.
I shall learning many things from there.

Christmas is getting nearer too.
Saw all those Christmas stuff,
Heard those Christmas music,
And viewed the beautiful Christmas tree around the shopping centre.

Miss Sha'ko Christmas tree na.
Remember that time,
we together decorate the Christmas tree as beautiful.


we decorate it's

I shall feel it the joyful of Christmas.
Yeap...I like Merry Christmas much.
It have feel it very warm and romantic for me.

Our stuff should be handle the Christmas Cap when at work too.
Its really so funny.
Some customer's children still say:
'' Mummy,那边有圣诞老人 ''
Haha...we all laughing still cant stopping.


sampat us

On the other hand,our supervisor's born on Christmas day too.
Both of us go to NEWAY celebrated our supervisor B'day and Merry Christmas after working.


Employee of Sha'ko and a friendly boss:Judy


shyevin & rina


shyevin & kary

Its was cant passing at my memory's things is:
One day,when i was serving a customer,
I saw a cockroach at floor.
A horrible and i damm hated and scare's cockroach.
Oh my goodness..i cant scream of at there and cant running too.
Lukily have my supervisor helped.haha~

We together solve our face it's customer problem.
We cooperate to do our things too.
I like the consciousness.

Hope will having a blissful,joyful and romantic's Christmas.
I want celebrate with my lover.
Hope my dream will come true.

Always thinking of my BELOVED you
Take care properly.
Miss You much

No comments: