Wednesday, November 25, 2009

✖SOUL IN MY HEART✖

Today Today
I lying at bed and sleep jor whole day.
It is because of my menstruation pain.
It was totally painfully.
Any medicine can stopped up painfully?

Due to today i didn't have any paper.
I am free for this whole day.
Miss to wan go Cheras Night Market.
It was so long i didn't hang there's.

Next Tuesday since only having my Account and Kesusateraan Cina Paper.
Wohoo..my interesting subject ''ACCOUNT''.
Miss to Skor A in Account's.
I want to take the LCCI certificate.
No need to waste money to study again.
But i am no have confidence anymore.
This is impossible and just is my dreaming.

Em..just having a call from friend.
That is about work as a beautician's.
Salary is no high.
It is because half work half learning.
I have a interesting in beautician too.
But need to sign 1 years contract.
Should be thinks it carefully.

I should be continue my Education or Working?
Any comment?

If i choose education,that education cost will highest than anythings.
Calculate on 10k+++ at 1 semester's.
I'm no a rich lady na.
Actually take a scholarship.
But this is hard for me,my result no good so.

On the other hand,i shall thinks it before study at part-time.
Half work and half study.
Em...dunno.
I am scare.
I will lost my decision soon.

But on the ending,i will choose for working first.
Haizxx~

Confuse+ ing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes i am hope one day i will same with my cousin's GF.
No have any education.
Just finish her education on form 3.
But she had work at the office.
And she salary one month have 2k more.
I want too...xD
But 正所谓:同人不同命 na.

No comments: