Thursday, November 19, 2009

✖BORN TO LOVE YOU✖

Fighting,Arguing,Quarreling

This is all couple will be face's relationship problem
Including me too

Em...Suddenly feel it have a lot of stress around me
Including the sadness things happen it too
EXAM + RELATIONSHIP
That why i will be moody all the time
Really feel it the road of the life is harder
I dunno that day when will be coming again?
I really scare it much

I'm feel so touch today while i'm saw the article in my SPM English paper
It was a blind woman with her loving husband
She husband love her very much while her eyes was blind it
It was so relative for their life
Her husband was accompanied her to challenge her life
And make her become an Independent woman
and have a confident to face it this world
It was a romantic and touching article

When i was saw it this article
Suddenly thinking is my DEAR you

I love you for the person you are,
and for the person you're not.

For the way you make me laugh,
and the way you make me cry.

For the things you do,
and the things you don't.

Whatever it is you just being who you are when i'm around...muaxx

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
原来
天下的妈妈都是一样
喔~天下的妈妈都是一样

相信:
有其母必有其女
这句话的道理

外婆,妈咪,小姨的性格真的好相适
有时
我和表姐真的快受不了
没办法
谁叫她们是我们的


No comments: