Monday, November 23, 2009

✖I MISS YOU✖

I miss you much
Its been a long time i didnt see you
And now feel like hungging you
But you're far away from me

Though you're far away
I am hear to say
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

I cant control you to do anything's.
Because I am scares.
I already lost my confidence.
Sorry for this time i cant take 主见 for you.

But only the things will most scare for me's is:
That day will be coming again,
I will lost you :) I cant feel that safe again
And you will never at my beside accompany my life anymore.

I just wanna to be with you
I just want to hold your hand
Now and Always!!!
This is my life's hopefully.

If I had to live my life without you near me,
The days would all be empty.

That why I love you so much
You are just reach for me baby

muaxx

No comments: