Saturday, November 21, 2009

✖DRIVING✖


I want become a children

Went to Pyramid shopping yesterday
Cant imagine i drive car in highway yesterday
I am so hated when i was founding parking at there
All is getting '' FULL FULL FULL ''
No easy since let me found a beauty parking



At Pyramid Car park
What are me doing around at there...giggles

Many OL SHIRT at there
It is so beautiful
Hopefully have one day i can working at office
And than wear the beautiful OL SHIRT...hahax

Nothing have i bought up yesterday
Cause no money
'' No money No talk ''
Become bankrupt lady

When on the way back from klang
Go to Aunt's house who lives at Kapar
And fetch their go AEON BUKIT TINGGI

Yesterday is my driving days and become a driver days
Don't know want to say is fortunately or unfortunately
Today in the early morning let mimi call woke up too
Fetch her go Pasar Pagi :)
It was so tired

Suddenly thinking it '' don't know driving better know driving ''
I want people fetching me
I don't want fetching by myself

Yesterday night when at home chit-chat with mimi a while
Yeap~mimi have asking dou you
Caring Caring Caring...giggles

School Holiday is coming
But i still want having my SPM until 14 DEC
Hope all my junior enjoyed it and wish all of you
'' HAPPY HOLIDAY ''


No comments: