Tuesday, November 24, 2009

✖NEVER EVER✖

Music is follow my heart in a peaceful room.
Some tears are dropping on my mind.
Thinking those grieve incidents,those unhappy incident and etc.
I will lost my direction soon.

My brain never ever stop of my thinking.
Suddenly feel it lonely of a days.
Thanks for your son who was accompanied me.
Hugged our son MR.BEAN BEAN for a every moment.

But,please forgive me i am a greedy lady.
I am miss you much at a every moment

My menstruation pain never ever stopped up painfully.
It was pain like hell.
Luckily tomorrow i am not having my exam.
If not,i cant thinks it of the ending i will how?
I need your caring and miss have you at my beside.

Today morning 10:30 already finished my MORAL PAPER.
After back home take a bath,than straight go out to having lunch with friends
And went to friend house doing SCIENCE revision.
Suddenly feel it the time is no enough for me.
Thanks our SENIOR En.Kok who was willing to helped us revision and prepare our SCIENCE for our SPM Exam.

5 subject Gone !
5 subject More !



I like to having bath and out of a raining days.
It is because when i was crying,no have any people will know it.

Every things happen it at the moment,
I never ever said surrender.
Listen to my favourite song.
" NOTHING GONNA CHANGES MY LOVE FOR YOU "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Every things can become a normal.
But our love our relationship is CANT .
I just hope will know all your things on the daily.
I am worry you much.
This things is cant changes it at my heart.
This is my incidents should i done on the daily.
My heart it was so painful.
I already found it what i want's.
I don't want to let it miss it.
I need to treasure you in my life and appreciate what i had.
We are already 1 week 1 day no meet's.
We are so long so long did not enjoyed our life our journey.
I am miss you much

No comments: