Saturday, November 21, 2009

✖MOODY✖

I was so moody today
Today already post up 3 articles
Don't know how to describe my mood now
Just miss to want a big hug from you

Parents them out for wedding dinner
Just left me and mui at home
Suddenly drive car went to Station One just now

On the way going,
I'm saw a FUNFAIR beside AEON there
Going there walk walk a while


I like the big WHEEL much

After that,went to Station One nu
Saw a friends with him GF at there
Sweet

Well,I ordered the 幸福四叶草



But why when i drank it cant feel blissful?
I really miss my DEAR you much
We are so long did not hang out together

Ordered my favorite food having too
Fried Chicken Wing + Fun fried



Hearing people who singing at there
Seating there around 2 hours
It was so bored
Hate this kind of feel

Don't worry me :)
I am okey !
Good Night everyone

No comments: