Wednesday, December 2, 2009

✖I KNOW WHO I AM✖


8 subject is already GONE !
Another 2 MORE subject !
My exam life will be Ending soon.
But my sadness days should be coming.
The days would be all be empty.

My Accounts,
No eyes see.
None thinks it before will out '' AKAUN PERDAGANGAN ''.
Shit!!!
My '' A " is just going for my dreaming.

Luckily my DOKUMEN have balance.
But have balance no possible will all right's.
So,don't be happy first~==

I using 6 hours more to revision my ACCOUNTS.
My first time,cant imagine it.
Another subject i wont so hardworking use many time to revision's.
Actually Accounts.
I am interesting on this subject.
But sometimes will make me confuse + headache.



Thanks for this some medicine to accompanied.
But until now,
Still haven't recover na.
Sneeze is love me so much.
Always come to find me.

Nose now getting red red's.
Flu~~~
A(H1N1) ==



Today my tear dropping from my eyes again.
My brain never ever stop up my thinking.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me cause i am crying.

Today mummy went to AEON renew her J-CARD.
She is passing by your working's shop.
But she didn't saw you.
When she back home then asking me.==

Izzit this is my exam gonna ending soon should be get it's susprise?
I wont give up our relationship at all.
Now and Always
I am willing~
Including the grieve incidents will be coming again or not.
I choose to face it all.
I am know what i am thinking and what i am doing about.
This is mine.No call childish.

No comments: