Friday, December 4, 2009

✖HURT✖


可爱的圣诞老公公

Is was a long time didn't use Chinese type my bloggy's.
Don't know how to describe my soul now.

Tears is cant stopping on my eyes.
Keyboard is wet.

While i know you sick a few day haven't recover,
While i hear your voice know you still fall in sick,
You know me have how much's worry you?

Keep asking friends have what medicine is for flu.
And out after i'm revision and going to farmasi finding medicine.
When i on the way going your house and saw your car,
Calling you and want ask you go where and meet you take the medicine for you's.
You reply me's is what?
Yon know my heart have how much's 难过 ?

Well,i going your house.
Saw your house no people at home.
Than I put that medicine into the letter box.
While I saw your mimi back home's,
Reverse back and told your mimi take the medicine for you.

You know why i did to do so much?
You know my heart have how much's worry about your healthy?

On the end,you reply me's is what?.
That message you know have how much's hurt me?

My heart is was totally painful.
Same like getting a blood.
Is my first time...first time.

sad + ing
cry + ing

I am going to mad.
I ate jor 2 medicine of flu.
Shhh....
I want sleep.
I want sleep until the world is ending.

No comments: