Sunday, December 6, 2009

✖WEDDING CEREMONY✖


Pre-Wedding Photo Album

Yesterday's party night,
I hang their house before 5:30pm.
Cause need to helped them doing somethings.

Is was a long time didn't saw my leng leng's cousin sis.
She is getting marry soon.
She is already registered with her boyfriend.
Next time is your turn

I get a shocked yesterday.
Many cousin asking me why didn't bring you come together.
Expencially is my cousin sis and my cousin bro.
Ask me calling you come and attend today's Wedding Dinner.
Addiontional mummy too.
Ask me why didn't call you come yesterday.==


After Make Up By Myself

Today wake up in the early morning.
It is because need to attend my loving cousin bro-Desmond Ng's Wedding Ceremony.
Today is your big day of your whole life.
Congratz both of you


ITS SWEET


Reach's

Many cousin attend today's Wedding Ceremony.
Cant imagine it.
Our cousin is was totally many.
I just wait to take the ANG PAU.

2pm..Dinner time.
I like the Ballroom much.
But the cost is highest na.


Cheer

Today is my first time after drunk wine feel blur.
Cant stand properly.
But,i like that Red Wine much.
After drunk till 10 glass let mummy hold it.
Haha..cause I need to drive car back's.


May I ???

Hold me now
Touch me now


Bride and Bridegroom


The stage is cant enough laa.We are Big Family

When I hang there or hang here,
Cousin asking the same question for me.
Em..next time next time.
Still have chance's.

Yeap,Mummy too.
Mummy today sot jor.
Say with my Aunt,cause she son have GF's and bring her come today.
Now is what world's.
Can get marry since together going study.
Haha..We all laughing at there.
Mummy:sure boh???

Mummy today suddenly say with me.
'' 我没有反对你们在一起 ''
Mummy today asking about you too.
She is totally caring you.

Anywhere,Congratz na
I like to attend Wedding Ceremony.
It was can feel it love's blissful.
Which time is my turn??^^



No comments: