Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SJMC day *

Dunno hw to describe today~
Well,
I want thanks to my parent for their caring~
Caring about my healthy~
Caring settle my things till whole days...
SJMC to SMC~
SMC to SJMC~
I knw them is vry TIRED TIRED TIRED d...
I want thanks my dear too..
Dear,u is important ppl in my life...
Finally today is dear d off day...
He also wake up early accompany me together go to SJMC...
Dear is caring me,worry me d lu~
Dear also knw i scare to go there too...
I knw dear is tired d..
Cuz busy about him businese things~
morning work...
sometimes nitez keng businese...
Dear a..u not a 铁人啊...
I dam worry you,scare you tired till sick nahx...
Care yrself and dun let yrself too tired Okey...
Suddenly...
I feel so touch today~
I love you my dear...
I love you more than i can say~
Muak Muak~~
Hold yr hand till forever~

No comments: