Saturday, October 24, 2009

View My Life *

Hello..to say good evening to all of you
em...can say i am good now?
em...dunno how to describe my feel of this few day
Just feel wanna to blogging
But dunno what should i shoot out
That why my friend say i'm long time ago din update my bloggy d

sometimes i will feel meaningless for my life
Just feel a lot of stress of me now
Time is going fast
Still left nine week become 2010 years
SPM is gonna coming soon too
Still left 25 days more only
But until now,i cant concentrate for my SPM
Always thinking it thinking there
Shit...How was me face to next month 18th?
Should i prepare to all fail or what?
Come on...concentrate please
Time left is not many
10 subject should i handle
KESUSATERAAN CINA ( I hate you )
This subject is only our class handle on
Well,I just hope all pass in my SPM
And SKOR my ACCOUNTS
That all only
Nothings Gonna Hope So

Next,still left 5 days is my GRADUATE CEREMONY
Congratulation me :)
I'm graduate d
Our class had planing our graduate party too
Em..not sure
Maybe is having steamboat at BAYU TINGGI or BUKIT TINGGI gua
Some of them wan at BAYU TINGGI
Some of them wan at BUKIT TINGGI
Play Until Morning~haha
Aiyok Aiyok~
Who will come for this FRIDAY for our FORM5 graduation?
Should you coming?
I shall be strong to face this GRADUATE CEREMONY
GET IT:
CAN'T CRY CAN'T CRY :)

No comments: