Monday, October 19, 2009

simple post with my simply mood *

Hello:
i'm blogging again nu
i'm still alive

Nothing gonna to update so
Just is a simple post with my simply mood
i wan thanks all my friends or classmate who are caring me
enn...I am good here
DON'T WORRY :)

1st..i wan to wish all Indian friends
'' HAPPY DEEPAVALI ''
sorry for the late wishes laa
every night oso can hear the fire-crackers sound
that status same like us d CHINESE NEW YEARS
but next years d CHINESE NEW YEARS,
I cant celebration luu
Never mine na,still can take many many ANG PAU
Haha~

Nextly,i waiting my baby born out too
when my baby born out d,
i can go anywhere wont worry have transport or not luu
hiak hiak hiak
but,
when i'm graduate d,when i finish SPM d,when i work d...
Every month,i will share with daddy together to paid my baby
I wont let daddy paid finish d
Cause that my baby
I'm using,not daddy using~
Like that can less than daddy d 负担 too

Time is going fast
Next friday is our form 5 graduation
Our class have prepare DANCE on graduation
Our secondary school life become over
I'm so afraid that day coming
hope all form 5 student will be strong to attend
At this 5 years,
we corperate to solve our face it d problem
we smile together
we argue together
although we cry together too
That good memory will forever save it in my mind
NEVER FORGET ANYMORE :)


P/S:
next month i shall go to SJMC again
Dunno wan check wat or scan wat d
hope everything are fortunately

No comments: