Sunday, September 27, 2009

without tittle *



Menstruation will make girl moody??
Izit true it???
Yeap~I support my fren say d
This holiday no like holiday
Everyday busy here busy there
Aiks
Holiday is going gone
Tomorrow school will be reopen
Dunwan...Please
I still havent relax in holiday eh
I havent go out shopping

My leg still have abit pain pain
see~tat time my leg :



Start from now
I cant wear the colourful shirt d
Aiks
Wanna wear without colourful
Wanna waste more money to buy it d
3 Years
After i'm 20 years old
Tat time d me is old lady liao
3 years cant marry
Expecially my cousin bro
Parents all quick ask him wanna marry wif him girlfriend or no?
If wan before 100 days gone wanna marry
If no wanna wait after 3 years sin can marry
Haha~he become 30 years old liao
Cousin sis ask me Dec wan go Langkawi wif her or no
She have planning Langkawi trip wow
By plane go it...she say cheap only
Erm,i still dunno eh
She wif she's boy
me ar?seeing first lor
I miss there d chocalate and wine
Is CHEAP~

Time is going gone
Time is going fast
Moody~

1 comment:

KUMIKO said...

是这样的咯
要尊重的吗~

呵呵
习惯就好

节哀顺便`~