Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Failed + Unsatisfied *

Finally,
yesterday i failed for my test of car lecense...
wuwuwu..
sad aa...
failed at naik bukit there..
blame me really too gan jiong d laaa..
the tyre is over d yellow line d...
But i feel the car is hard to hold it too...
haiz... dissapointed at tat time laa..
luckily my on the road is pass...
next monday 17 of August need go test again for naik bukit...
I so scare when naik bukit tat time d...
I scare will same wif my cousin need to test till 4,5 times sin can pass naik bukit eh~
No confident aaa..
Well,
Good bless me can pass on next monday nu...
I want take my P lecense at fast as possible...
I wan drive car~
I dunwan waste money...
wuwuwu...
come on...cheer it up...
DONT GIVE UP har~

yesterday din go skull cause go test for car lecense nu...
today go skull when saw my account test paper,
I was get a shocked...
Hav 2 pieces of paper there teacher din mark..
Oh my god...
why lik this wan...
why yesterday my fren din check up d???
haiz...
i scare teacher dunwan marks leh..
cause it is yesterday d things mah..
some teacher will thinks us hav changes the answer d...
But I'm wont do d things of that...
Luckily the teacher is good...
Heared me explained it and help me mark again...
Erm..Thanks a lot laa...
I not really satisfied my account result..
I get 67~Is B3..
But is me careless laa...
''Dokumen'' tat part hav some words forget and write wrong...
So kena teacher potong markah~
lol~athough i can get 70++ d...
Haiz...
The time is no enough for me do it and check up...
while,
I wan my subject of account is good...
If can,i wan take the LCCI certificate...
But i know is too hard for me laa..
I will try my best to do it better lu...
Gambateh~
more important d is DONT GIVE UP ~
tomorrow will be better than today.........

No comments: